The Ardington is the ideal venue for a Bridge Break. You may wish to organise your own weekend with us either as a club event or just as a social weekend with friends, join one of our
- Masterpoint weekends, April 12 - 14/15
- Friendly Duplicate Only Bridge, February 22 - 24/25 and May 31 - June 2
Whatever your requirements we will be pleased to assist anyway possible.
There are numerous car parking options available both outside the hotel in Steyne Gardens and at the High Street Multi Storey car park (100 metres away) - £5.00 for 24 hours.
For private weekends organised by possibly yourself, we are most pleased to offer a personalised weekend, tailoring the package of services and facilities to your precise needs then quoting a tariff accordingly.
For Bridge visitors the Ardington offers:
- A privately owned AA 3 stars 82% Merit score.
- A top quality cuisine with The Indigo Restaurant offering a high standard of cuisine and service and special menus for the occasion.
- A town centre location, promenade and pier 100 metres away, shopping centre and all amenities 400 metres away.
- There are numerous complimentary car parking options available both outside the hotel in Steyne Gardens and at the High Street NCP Car Park (100 metres away).
- Ground and first floor accommodation only, including 18 single bedrooms with no single supplement.
- 3 different bridge rooms (two overlooking the Steyne Gardens one with own private courtyard garden) able to accommodate between 10 and 12 tables per room and offering ample natural light as well as supplementary crisp, versatile, low voltage lighting systems and air conditioning.
- Complimentary availability of 14 Bridge tables.